NO PLAGARISM AND APA FORMAT REQUIRED
1. What is Big Data? Why is it important? Where does Big Data come from?
2. What do you think the future of Big Data will be? Will it lose its popularity to something else? If so, what will it be?
3. What is Big Data analytics? How does it differ from regular analytics?
4. What are the critical success factors for Big Data analytics?
5. What are the big challenges that one should be mindful of when considering implementation of Big Data analytics?
6. What problem did customer service cancellation pose to AT’s business survival?
7. Identify and explain the technical hurdles presented by the nature and characteristics of AT’s data.
8. What is sessionizing? Why was it necessary for AT to sessionize its data?
9. Research other studies where customer churn models have been employed. What types of variables were used in those studies? How is this vignette different?
10. Besides Teradata Vantage, identify other popular Big Data analytics platforms that could handle the analysis described in the preceding case. (HINT: see Section 9.8.)