DUE 25 APRIL 2021 at 11:59 CST
Pacific Oil Company
Read the Pacific Oil Company case study. Prepare an analysis of the case study that addresses the following objectives:
1. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of Fontaine’s and Gaudin’s negotiating strategy in their deliberations with Reliant Chemical Company.
2. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of Hauptman’s and Zinnser’s negotiating strategy.
3. What action should Fontaine take at the end of the case? Why?
Conclusions must be well reasoned and supported with at least 5 citations from the course readings. The analysis should be a minimum of 750 words in APA format, excluding the title page and references. Be sure to follow the guidelines outlined in the grading rubric below.
· Prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
· A minimum of 750 words.
· Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Writing Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.
o Conclusions must be well reasoned and supported with at least 5 citations from the course readings
o All external cited sources must have been published within the 5 years.