Chapter 20 Discussion
View the below YouTube video:
(Video may state “This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube… “Watch on Youtube.” Click on “Watch on YouTube” and it will take you directly to the video or copy and past the YouTube URL to the browser address bar.)
National Geographic Effects of most dangerous drugs METH 2014 Full Documentary
User: n/a – Added: 5/10/14
Mind, Body & Soul. (2014, May 10). National Geographic Effects of most dangerous drugs METH 2014 Full Documentary. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM3O3jSR–U&feature=youtu.be
Parenthetical citaton: (Mind, Body & Soul, 2014)
Narrative citation: According to Mind, Body, and Soul (2014), …
Using key terms and concepts from the textbook chapter and the video answer the following questions:
- What clues should law enforcement look for to identify potential meth labs in a residential neighborhood?
- Is there anything that law enforcement or law makers can do to prevent youths from obtaining and/or using meth? Explain.
- Should the government spend funds on public service announcements that discourage drug use? Why or why not?
- Does “Hollywood” contribute to this problem? Why or why not?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay of at least 500 words. [POST YOUR WORD COUNT AT THE END OF YOUR MAIN POST.]
- Use key terms and concepts from the reading and the videos.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Research your topic and use information from what you learned; remember to cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize.