PowerPoint presentation to include the following information:
- Conduct research to identify an article highlighting a recent (no more than three years old) ethics scandal using the Purdue University Global Library or other approved resources.
- Tell the story. Provide a synopsis of the ethics scandal by providing specific details about the company, professionals, victims, the dilemma, government, etc.
- Explain what drove the unethical behaviors and/or business strategies that caused the scandal.
- Explain the costs associated with the business ethics failures from a corporate social responsibility and/or environmental sustainability perspective.
- Explain what managers and leaders of the company should have done to prevent the scandal.
- Explain what business policies and strategic decisions could have prevented the scandal from occurring.
- Could centralized or decentralized decision-making have prevented the scandal from occurring? Explain.
- Compose and explain business policies that establish standards of ethical behavior no different from the ethical standards and norms of the larger society and culture that could prevent a scandal like this from occurring ever again in the business.
- Ensure your business policies balance corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability with economic responsibilities to shareholders to prevent inequity.